Helpful Tools & Resources
Needham Bank offers the following tools and resources to help make your banking experience better. We've found them all useful in the past, and we think you might too.
Protecting Your PC
- Tips from the FBI on "How To Protect Your Computer"
- The Federal Trade Commission has an excellent site on "Computer Security".
- Microsoft's Safety and Security Center.
- Apple's OSX Security Page.
- While we do not endorse any one product, users should install an ICA Certified Antivirus Product.
Protecting Your Identity
If you'd like more information on identity theft, and how to prevent it, visit the following links:
If you suspect that your identity has been stolen, you should contact the three major credit reporting agencies for a copy of your credit report.
- Equifax: 800-685-1111
- Experian: 888-397-3742
- TransUnion: 800-916-8800
Protecting Your Mobile Device
For more information on protecting your smartphone, please visit the link below.
Information About Deposit Insurance Coverage
If you'd like more information about our Deposit Insurance Coverage, please visit the following links: