You are leaving the Needham Bank website. By clicking "Continue" below, you will enter a website created, operated, and maintained by a private business or organization.
Needham Bank provides this link as a service to our website visitors. We are not responsible for the content, views, or privacy policies of this site.
We take no responsibility for any products or services offered by this site, nor do we endorse or sponsor the information it contains.
Click Continue to leave the Needham Bank site.
Click Stay here to close this message.
Upgrade to Local.
What? You still bank at one of the mega banks because you think their products are better than ours?
- Our app (NB Mobile) is one of the highest rated in banking
- We were one of the first to offer mobile check deposit
- NB Mobile beat most of the big banks in smartwatch compatibility
- No need for a password with biometric login and one-swipe balance view
- Customers can instantly get a new debit card in any of our branches
- Our Debit Card works seamlessly with Apple Pay®
- NB Checking works seamlessly with Venmo®
- There is a customizable account and activity alerts engine native to our app
- And of course the typical features like bill pay, person to person transfers, purchase rewards, and account research
Ours are better than theirs.
We offer one, all encompassing checking account, loaded up with every feature listed above plus direct access to a dedicated personal banker. Staying connected at all times
is great, but when you need cash our checking account customers can use any ATM in the world and whatever the other bank charges for using their ATM, we’ll automatically reimburse in full. Does your mega-bank do that?
We have nine branches in MetroWest.
With really nice people there to help you. Please contact Wellesley Branch Manager Steve Walls at 781-474-5541, he’ll be happy to help with anything you need. You can also open an account online at NeedhamBank.com or if you’d prefer, contact Chris Teachout at CTeachout@NeedhamBank.com and we’ll come to your home, office, or local coffee shop before, during, or after banking hours to make switching as easy as possible.
|458 Washington Street, Wellesley