- NB Personal Checking
- NB Personal Savings
- NB CDs & IRAs
- Wealth Management
NB Person to Person Payments
With NB Person to Person, checking account customers of Needham Bank can send money to anyone at any U.S. bank free of charge.
Use NB Person to Person to easily send money directly in to the account of your college student, conveniently repay friends for event tickets, or effortlessly split bills with roommates.
View a brief video overview of the NB Person to Person product.
To Register for NB Person to Person:
- Sign in to NB Online Banking.
- Click ‘External Transfers’ from ‘Move Money’ tab.
- Choose ‘Pay Other People’ option.
- Follow simple 3-Step registration process.
How It Works:
- You provide the name and email, cell phone, or account number number of the person you’d like to give money to.
- You enter in the amount you’d like to send this person. Some restrictions may apply.
- You confirm the amount, name, and contact method (email/phone number).
- The person you are sending money to receives an email or text message outlining your transfer and how to receive the deposit.
Additional Information on NB Person to Person: