Zelle® - Send and Receive Money
Zelle is a convenient way to send money right from the NB mobile banking app or online banking.
Whether it's saving you a trip to the ATM or taking out the guesswork of divvying up the cost of lunch, Zelle is a fast, safe and easy way to send and request money from friends, family and others you trust.2 Money is sent directly to the recipient's account and is typically available in minutes1 and all you need to send money is the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile phone number3.
Enroll in Zelle Now
- Login to Online and Mobile Banking
- Select Send Money with Zelle®
- Enroll your U.S. mobile number or email address
- You're ready to start sending money with Zelle
Mobilize your money with Zelle
Send money fast in just a few steps
Settle up with roomates, friends and more, regardless of where they bank1.
Easily divide the cost of a dinner check, cab ride, and more
Enroll in Zelle Now
It is free to send money with Zelle from our Online and NB Mobile Banking app1.
What is ZELLE?
Zelle is a fast, safe and easy way to send money directly between almost any bank accounts in the U.S., typically within minutes1. With just an email address or U.S. mobile phone number, you can send money to people you trust, regardless of where they bank2.
You can send money to friends, family and others you trust2.
Since money is sent directly from your bank account to another person's bank account within minutes1, it's important to only send money to people you trust, and always ensure you've used the correct email address or U.S. mobile number.
How do I use ZELLE?
You can send, request, or receive money with Zelle.
- To get started, log into Needham Bank’s online banking or mobile app, navigate to Bill Pay and select "Send Money with Zelle®". Accept terms and conditions, enter your email address or U.S. mobile phone number, receive a one-time verification code, enter it, and you're ready to start sending and receiving with Zelle.
- To send money using Zelle, simply add a trusted recipient's email address or U.S. mobile phone number, enter the amount you'd like to send and an optional note, review, then hit "Send." In most cases, the money is available to your recipient in minutes1.
- To request money using Zelle, choose "Request," select the individual(s) from whom you'd like to request money, enter the amount you'd like to request, include an optional note, review and hit "Request"3.
- To receive money, just share your enrolled email address or U.S. mobile phone number with a friend and ask them to send you money with Zelle.